Very hard to predict what might happen in near future for LEEL but everyone ignoring some factors.
1. Stock fallen to single digit where company had Book value of 300+
2. Solid experience and established brand with good manufacturing facilities across the India.
3. Brand Lloyd AC of havells no manufacturing facilities and all the AC units of Lloyd should be supplied by LEEL only.
4. Promoters are questioning the SEBI to inquire on Porinju role for any role in the price drop of the stock and also they are stating "No siphoning of money took place in the books of the company"
5. Stick trading at utter cheap valuations and yet there are no authorised confirmation for siphoning of money.
By all this it is clear that there a lot of value at the CMP of Rs.7/- but there nothing to loose from here those who are holding the stock from three digits. It is understood that not to sell a single stock at this point if time until some clarity comes. Those who are holding from higher levels can average your holdings as there is every chance to bounce back to 13-15 levels immediately seems to be a good idea to study.
Note: The above article is not a research report but it is a information as available on public domain and it should not be treated as a research report. It is just a study which I/we observed and recording them as a dairy of mine/us.
Registration status with SEBI: I am not registered with SEBI under the (Research Analyst) regulations 2014 and as per clarifications provided by SEBI: “Any person who makes recommendation or offers an opinion concerning securities or public offers only through public media is not required to obtain registration as research analyst under RA Regulations”
Disclosure: It is safe to assume that i/we might have positions in my/our portfolio and hence my/our point of view can be biased. Readers should consult their financial advisory before any investments.